풀타임 Office Admin. 채용
Promise Total Services 의 Houston 지점에서 Office Admin. 풀타임 직원을 채용합니다.
주요업무는 전반적인 오피스 보조/관리와 Janitorial supply order 입니다.
스패니쉬 가능하신 분은 우대해 드립니다 (필수 사항은 아닙니다).
Promise Total Services of Houston
Under general supervision, plans and oversees fiscal, administrative support and office operational services for the department. 2 times a month, places an order of janitorial supplies for the properties throughout Houston. Provides administrative assistance to the account manager and office manager. May be required to perform other job-related instructions as requested by the supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodation. Plays a key role in making sure an office is running smoothly
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Answer and route incoming calls
- Execute physical inventory and order janitorial and office supply periodically.
- Assist in the review and continued update of Quickbooks Inventory main database, in coordination with accounting staff.
- Manage company janitorial supplies at warehouse, including maintaining office expendable and non-expendable supplies and equipment and related inventory.
- Oversee and monitor the consumption of supplies in each account.
- Oversees, coordinates and maintains and processes paperwork including but not limited to payroll documents and leave requests, travel reimbursements, purchasing and employment-related documents for all staff in the department.
- Perform a variety of administrative functions including office property maintenance.
- Contacting employees as requested
- Coordinating internal and external meetings
- Supporting the organization on special events
- Leads, trains, and supervises other crews as assigned.
- Maintains and updates various administrative manuals and notebooks for internal and external use.
- Should be comfortable working on multiple tasks and responding to, and prioritizing, requests from a number of different staff, account managers, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- It is understood that this position requires a great deal of judgment and strong inter-personal and diplomatic skills regarding information provided to external callers, visitors and employees.
- The incumbent must be able to exercise discretion and excellent judgment that reflects favorably on Promise’s image and relations with employees, visitors, callers, and the clients among other visitors.
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
- Should have strong initiative, be proactive and be able to work independently to achieve front-off actions in a wide variety of administrative areas and have a positive, constructive, helpful approach in dealin2g with staff, clients, visitors, etc.
- Customer service orientation essential - ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships with internal and external clients
- Able to multi-task effectively and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and accurate in performing tasks
- Able to set priorities and work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Desire to work efficiently and to suggest improvements in the job processes.
- Acceptable background check and automobile liability insurance
- Must maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish) highly
Hours: Monday – Friday Mandatory, 8:30 to 5:30
Salary: Depending on experience.
Job Descriptions subject to change at any time